20 Game Day Recipes
It’s Game Day week! My husband is already thinking about what his food requests are going to be for Sunday. It’s been four years since I’ve shared a Game Day recipe round up so I’m sharing an updated one today! Here are my Top 20 picks from the blog!
1. Baked Turkey Cheddar Sliders – These sliders are my fave and you can make a big batch at once!
2. Chicken Enchilada Dip – Do I need to even explain why you should make this dip?!
3. Air Fryer (or Baked) Jalapeno Popper Bites – A fun and delicious twist to the classic appetizer!
4. Cheeseburger Quesadillas – So much yes!!!
5. Instant Pot OR Crock Pot Ranch Chicken Tacos – Chicken only takes 25 minutes to cook and you can easily double for a crowd. Set up a toppings bar and you are ready!
6. Avocado Ranch Dip – Trying to stick to healthier options? No problem! This dip served with fresh veggies is so addicting and guilt-free!
7. Baked Honey Chipotle Wings – Who doesn’t love wings?! Kick them up a notch with this homemade honey chipotle sauce!
9. Corn Dip – Yes, just yes on this one.
10. Zucchini Cheesy Bread – If you or your guests are trying to watch their carbs, this Zucchini Cheesy Bread is a great choice!
11. Instant Pot White Chicken Chili – One of the most popular recipes on the blog and can feed a crowd fast thanks to the IP!
12. Bacon Avocado Deviled Eggs – Deviled eggs have never been so good!
13. Crazy Guacamole – Is it even the Super Bowl without guac?
14. Blood Orange Margaritas – Can’t forget the booze! Blood oranges are in season right now and make for the prettiest margaritas!
15. Easy Queso Dip – Your friends will love you forever and always.
16. Spinach Artichoke Dip Stuffed Bread – Have your favorite dip without having to dip!
17. Skinny Jalapeno Poppers – The classic appetizer – without frying!
18. Buffalo Chicken French Bread Pizza – French bread pizzas couldn’t be easier and everybody loves them!
19. No-Bake Banana Split Dessert – Gotta end with dessert! This no-bake dessert is easy and also great for a crowd!
20. Nutella Skillet Brownie – If you are just hanging with the fam or a small group, this Nutella Skillet Brownie is my top dessert pick! Serve it with warm with vanilla ice cream on top!