Top 10 Recipes of 2014
Here we are just a couple of days away from 2015 and I can’t believe how fast 2014 went by! This was an interesting year for me in terms of blogging. I spent most of the year being pregnant which meant the first part of the year was spent with me avoiding the kitchen and then trying to keep things as simple as possible since I was so dang tired. I’m excited to spend 2015 back and busy in the kitchen cooking away for you guys and also sharing more on life as a new parent and maybe some baby-friendly recipes!
Here are the Top 10 Posts of of 2014!
1. Crock Pot Ranch Chicken Tacos: For the second year in a row, my chicken ranch tacos are number one! This recipe is embarrassingly easy, but it’s also one of my personal favorites and we make it at least a few times every month!
2. Cranberry Pecan and White Cheddar Cheese Ball: This cheese ball really blew up on Pinterest this fall and I totally get it. It’s a great seasonal appetizer for parties and it’s so so delish!
3. Low-Carb Egg Muffins: These low-carb egg muffins are the perfect low-carb breakfast on the go! You can add almost any filling you want to keep things interesting!
4. Copycat P.F. Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps: One of the most popular appetizers made in your own kitchen!
5. Fruit Infused Water: I was surprised this post did so well, but it did! I love making my own infused waters and apparently you guys do too!
6. Easy Pumpkin Muffins: This is an easy and basic pumpkin muffin recipe. You can spice them up with nuts or chocolate chips too!
7. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites: Oh goodness, these are so good and addicting and you would never know that they are also actually healthy!
8. No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake: These cheesecakes made the list last year as well. You have to love a no-bake cheesecake!
9. No-Bake Energy Bites: You guys sure like no-bake treats and these energy bites are a snack you can feel good about eating!
10. No-Bake Key Lime Cheesecakes: And yet another no-bake cheesecake! I love this key lime version for a summer dessert!
So, those are the top 10 recipes! I also want to thank each and every one of you who takes the time to read my blog and try my recipes. You all mean so much to me and I thank you for your continued support, especially throughout this year as pregnancy made me feel like I was a flakey blogger! I wish you all the best in 2015!