Baked Turkey Cheddar Sliders
Now that we are well into the latest football season, I’ve been itching to share more game day-friendly dishes for you guys. Truthfully, this has not been a good football season for me. I’m a triple alum of Florida State and the Noles are just awful this year. And, for the NFL, well, I’m from Cleveland, so yeah, the Browns. Do I need to even say anything else? Since I can’t count on my teams to do well, I can at least drown my sorrows in delicious football eats!
These Baked Turkey Cheddar Sliders are a new favorite for us and are definitely being added to my game day recipe rotation. These would be fantastic for any party really though!
These guys are made with Hawaiian Rolls, sliced turkey, cheddar, and a homemade garlic chive mayo. Then you just throw it all in a baking dish and top with a melted butter mixture with more chives and deliciousness and bake until perfectly melty and wonderful! You can easily double the recipe for a bigger crowd too.
If turkey isn’t your thing, these would also be really yummy with ham or roast beef or you can do a combo of meats! You really can’t go wrong with these sliders and I promise your family and friends will gobble them up fast!
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 tablespoons chives, divided
- 12 Hawaiian Rolls, sliced in half
- approx. 1 pound thinly sliced turkey
- about 8 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a food processor, add the mayo, garlic, mustard powder, and 1 tablespoon of the chives. Blend until smooth.
- Place the bottom half of the rolls into the baking dish. Then divide the turkey evenly and top with the cheddar cheese.
- Spread the mayo mixture on the bottom of the top rolls and place on top of the turkey and cheese. Press down lightly.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter. Stir in the Parmesan cheese, and the remaining chives. Brush the mixture over the top of the rolls. Cover with foil and bake for about 15 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for 5 more minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve.
Serving Size:1 slider
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 311 Total Fat: 20g Saturated Fat: 8g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 10g Cholesterol: 70mg Sodium: 703mg Carbohydrates: 20g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 6g Protein: 12g