Avocado Ranch Dip
It’s almost time for that big game where there is a football and a bunch of dudes. You know, that one day where most of us are more excited about the food instead of the actual game, right? Yeah, that’s me.
Who doesn’t love a bunch of delicious eats loaded with cheese, chips, and all other kinds of indulgences? I know I certainly do, but who says everything in your game day spread has to be really heavy? I like to have a mix of things for guests and this Avocado Ranch Dip is my new favorite dip to serve!
This dip is good alternative to guacamole. You got your creamy avocado going on, but this dip also has the awesome kick of ranch seasoning mixed in! I also mixed in nonfat Greek yogurt which helps lend to the creamy texture of the dip and adds some tang that pairs perfectly with the ranch flavors!
The other great thing about this dip is it really couldn’t be easier to make because you literally just toss everything into a food processor until smooth and then transfer it to a bowl to serve! You can double it or triple it if needed. This dip is perfect for a veggie tray, but is also really yummy with pita chips!
- 1 large ripe avocado, pit removed
- 3/4 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2-3 tablespoons ranch seasoning mix (store bought or homemade)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 lime, juiced
- salt to taste
- fresh chopped chives
- sliced veggies, chips, pita chips, etc.
- Add the avocado, yogurt, ranch seasoning, garlic, and lime juice to a food processor. Process until smooth. Season with salt to taste. Garnish with chopped chives if desired. Serve with sliced veggies, chips, or pita chips.
Serving Size:1/3 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 188Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 898mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 4gSugar: 4gProtein: 9g