Valentine’s Day Gift Guide
1. Tory Burch Bird Coin Purse – There are literally no words for how adorable this coin purse is.
2. Williams-Sonoma Heart Tumbler Glasses – If I had the cabinet space, I would buy these glasses and use them all year around because they are too cute!
3. Kate Spade Rose Garden Scarf – I am loving this pretty scarf from Kate Spade. Perfect for transitioning to spring!
4. Kendra Scott Caroline Drop Earrings – You can never go wrong with a pretty pair of earrings. I love these pink amethyst earrings! Again, such a light and pretty color for spring and summer.
5. Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette – I’m a total eyeshadow addict and I am loving this fun palette from Too Faced. Lots of great colors for daytime or a night out!
6. Coach Crosby Crossbody Bag – I’m a big fan of Coach bags and love this smaller, crossbody bag for quick trips out or for when I don’t feel like carrying around a huge purse (on top of a diaper bag!).
7. West Elm Heart Printed Bowls – You have to love a gift that also supports a great cause. Not only are these bowls adorable, but 50% of the proceeds go to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. I think I might by 100 of these.
8. Cuisinart Electric Fondue Pot – I’ve put this guy on many gift lists over the years because it is one of my most favorite small appliances ever. I’ve actually worn out my first and am now on my second pot. I love making fondue at home with my husband for special occasions. It’s cheaper than fondue restaurants, you can really take your time with each course, and can make as much or as little as you’d like. Extra bonus: It’s non-stick for easy cleanup!
9. Uncommon Goods Crimson Heart Umbrella – It barely rains in Arizona, but I want this umbrella anyway!
10. La Maison du Chocolat Assorted Truffles – When in doubt, nice chocolate is always a perfect gift!