Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
When it comes to side dishes, my feeling is always that they should be as simple as possible and require as few ingredients as possible.
We love roasted potatoes in this house. They always seem to fit my side dish rules of being simple to prepare. Just some olive oil, garlic, and salt and pepper are always my basic seasoning, but sometimes I like to spruce them up with a little something else like Parmesan cheese!
These roasted potatoes are perfectly crispy. The garlic and Parmesan flavors really shine and make these potatoes seriously addicting!
I usually end up peeling and mincing garlic myself, but this time I took a short cut by using the new STAR Signature Series Garlic Flavored Olive Oil! It’s packed with rich garlic flavor. I pretty much want to pour it on everything and dip everything in it. For life.
- 1.5 pounds baby red potatoes, sliced in half
- 2 tablespoons STAR The Signature Series Garlic Flavored Olive Oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- dried or freshly chopped parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with non-stick spray.
- Lay the potatoes on the baking sheet. Drizzle the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat the potatoes. Arrange in a single layer. Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until the potatoes are golden. Remove from the oven.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the potatoes and toss to combine. Add the parsley (if using). Serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 220Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 244mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 3gSugar: 2gProtein: 6g
Disclaimer: I have an ongoing relationship with STAR Fine Foods for recipe development. This post is sponsored by STAR. I was compensated for my time and work. However, all opinions of the product stated in this post are my own.