Coconut Almond Smoothie
So, I’m going to admit to you all that our Christmas decorations are still up. It’s January 15th, and I haven’t taken one thing down. This has never happened. If any of you wants to come and help me out, I will pay you in cookies or smoothies. Whatever you want, you got it. Please start with the tree. K, thanks.
I’ve been on quite a smoothie kick lately. Making smoothies is much more fun than taking down decorations. Most of the smoothies that I make are fruity smoothies, but sometimes I really crave a more dessert-like smoothie. Enter this coconut almond smoothie. It’s so creamy and dreamy!
If you are wanting a milkshake, this smoothie is a perfect and healthier alternative! It’s made with simple ingredients like coconut milk and almond butter. The best part about it? You can drink it for breakfast, as a post-workout snack, or dessert!
- 1 1/2 cups lite coconut milk
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar or honey (optional, can adjust)
- 2 tablespoons unsweeetened shredded or flaked coconut (optional)
- 1 cup ice
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 312 Total Fat: 22g Saturated Fat: 12g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 8g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 23mg Carbohydrates: 28g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 20g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 5g