1. It’s been a really long time since I last shared some Nibblies. I’m sorry. I promise to be better about this.
2. I am currently addicted to skinny cinnamon dolce lattes from Starbucks. It’s a good thing that I have some gift cards to use up. It’s also a good thing that they are skinny. Also, please ignore the horrible carpet in my office in the above photo.
3. How I Met Your Mother. Sigh. This week’s episode was by far the worst episode of the entire series I think. It was not funny at all to me. This season overall has been pretty terrible. I was intrigued by the idea of the season taking place over the wedding weekend, but the way they executed it just doesn’t work. The episodes are all over the place. Just no. Agree or disagree?
4. White cheddar popcorn. Ok, I know, it’s been around for a very long time and I have always loved it, but over the last month, we have been consuming embarrassing amounts of it, and by we, I mean mostly me. Hey, it’s better than eating chips, right?
5. I can’t stop eating these southwestern chicken lettuce wraps. I’ve made them three times in the last week. They are so easy and low carb and reheat really well. Gah. Love.
6. I wanna talk more about TV. Let’s talk about last night’s American Horror Story. Last night’s episode was by far, the most disturbing episode of the show I have seen in all of the seasons. You could have made a drinking game out of all of the times I said “WTF” and you would have been hospitalized for alcohol poisoning. Seriously, wtf?!!
7. Speaking of TV, I can’t even begin to tell you how excited I am about 24 coming back. Is it May yet?
8. Beauty stuff. I finally want to buy myself one of the Urban Decay Naked palettes, but I can’t decide which one. I had my mind made up on Naked2 and then saw Naked3 and now I’m all confused. I’m kind of leaning towards Naked3, but I’m worried I’ll get sick of all the rose hues. Do you have one? If so, which one and which is your favorite? Help me decide!
9. I can’t stop destroying nice clothes while cooking. I don’t know why I continue to attempt to cook anything without changing into crappy clothes. If I get one more oil stain on a shirt, I might scream.
10. I need a new way to organize my jewelry. And not all in one big jewelry box. Everything gets all tangled up and then I get angry. Currently, my jewelry is tossed all over my bedroom in random spots. Have any suggestions?