Summer Party Recipe Ideas
This weekend marks the unofficial start to summer which means it’s officially BBQ and summer party season! Today I am sharing some of my top picks for dishes: Sides, dips, appetizers, salads, desserts, and drinks! No matter which dish you’ve been put in charge of, these recipes are all ideal for bringing to parties! Happy summer!
(from left to right, top to bottom)
1. Chili Lime Chicken Burgers: My official summer burger of choice this summer! This burger is packed full of flavor and a great alternative to beef!
Appetizers & Sides:
2. Slow Cooker Baked Beans: This is one of my favorite summer sides to make and with the slow cooker, you can make a lot to feed a crowd with minimal work!
3. Pepperoni Pizza Rolls: My mom used to make a simpler version of these to take to the Italian American Club Annual Picnic every year when I was growing up. These rolls are perfect for parties and you don’t have to worry about them being warm as they even taste good at room temperature.
4. Greek Pastry Bites: These bites are so light and flavorful and easy to eat with your hands!
5. Strawberry Blueberry Salsa: This salsa is the perfect dish for Memorial Day and the 4th of July. It’s sweet and a little spicy! So yummy with chips!
6. Spinach Artichoke Dip: I’m not sure I know anyone that doesn’t love spinach artichoke dip! I use a mini crockpot for mine so it stays warm.
7. Herbed Veggie Dip: A veggie and dip tray is always a great choice to bring to a party.
8. Fruit Dip: A little something sweet. This dip is creamy and dreamy, lower in fat, and pairs perfectly with a tray of fresh fruit!
9. Three Bean Salad: I could eat a big bowl of this just on its own!
10. Greek Tortellini Salad: Not sure this one even needs an explanation.
11. Lemony Potato Salad: If the classic potato salad with mayo isn’t your jam, this light and lemony version is the answer!
12. Dad’s Potato Salad: This potato salad is my dad’s recipe using fresh green bell pepper and celery and is light on the mayo.
13. Corn, Tomato, and Avocado Salad with Bacon Vinaigrette: Oh man, I sometimes forget how much I love this one. Definitely not your traditional salad recipe, but it is so yummy. I love the crunchy texture of the crispy bacon and fresh corn paired with creamy avocado!
14. Fruit Salad with Honey Lemon Dressing: There’s nothing better on a hot day than a bowl of fresh fruit. I toss mine in a light honey lemon dressing. Friends love this one.
15. Patriotic Popcorn: This recipe has to go on a summer party list. It’s perfect for the kids, though the adults love it too! It also makes for a great party favor if you package it in cute gift bags or tins!
16. No-Bake Key Lime Pies: Anything in mini form is a great party choice and nothing says summer like key lime.
17. S’mores Brownies: I think s’mores are the official dessert of summer. Now you can enjoy them in a brownie! Swoon.
18. Skinny Lemon Cheesecake Bars: If you are looking for a dessert that’s delicious and sweet, but lighter on the calories, these bars are definitely the way to go.
19. Fruit Pizza: This is a dessert adults and kids all love! A yummy sugar cookie base is topped with a light whipped topping and fresh fruit.
20. Cookie Dough Brownies: These are my most favorite brownie ever and I bring them to parties and potlucks all of the time. If you are looking for a shortcut, use brownie mix for the base. I’ve done that a few times. Ain’t no shame! These disappear in a hot minute.
21. Blueberry Pomegranate Sangria: This sangria is fresh and fruity and oh so pretty!
22. Strawberry Lemonade Sangria: Another favorite sangria recipe! I love soaking fresh strawberries in booze! And the burst of lemon makes this one so refreshing!
23. Cherry Vodka Spritzer: Made with fresh and homemade cherry syrup. The color and taste will have you hooked.
24. Peach Lemonade: This is a non-alcoholic option that I love, love, love! Bring a huge pitcher of this to a party and everyone will love you!