Raspberry Lemonade Champagne Punch
Today is a special celebration! It is a virtual baby shower for Nicole from The Marvelous Misadventures of a Foodie!
I first met Nicole from just finding each other through other blogs a couple of years ago and then when I moved to Phoenix, we finally got to meet in person. Nicole is incredibly sweet and while it was fun to be a part of her actual baby shower, I’m even more excited to be a part of her virtual shower!
Nicole loves three things: Brownies, pizza, and booze. A girl after my own heart, obviously. When Ari asked me what I wanted to make for the shower, I chose booze. I mean, duh.
I always think of champagne for showers. First, it pretty much defines the word “celebration” and second, the ladies always love it! With spring on its way, I thought a boozy lemonade punch would be perfect!
- 1 can (about 12 ounces) raspberry lemonade concentrate
- 1 bottle (750 ml) champagne, chilled
- 3 cups ginger ale (or club soda)
- 1/2 cup vodka (plain, raspberry, or vanilla)
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- lime or lemon wedges (for garnish)
- In a punch bowl or large pitcher, stir together the lemonade concentrate, champagne, ginger ale, and the vodka. Pour the raspberries on top. Pour into glasses garnished with a lime or lemon wedge.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 128Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 10mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 4gSugar: 15gProtein: 1g
Check out what the other ladies made for the baby shower!
Boozy Red Velvet Hot Chocolate from Ari’s Menu
Boozy Iced Coffee from The Wanderlust Kitchen
Coconut Oil Brownies from Handle the Heat
Chocolate Cherry Brownies from Savvy Eats
Four Cheese Pizza with Sausage and Peppers from The Little Ferraro Kitchen
Crab Rangoon Pizza from Mollie’s Sprinkles of Life
Grapefruit Chia Seed Cocktail from Peace Love and Oats
White Pizza with Bacon, Basil & Tomatoes from Eating Bender