4th of July Recipe Roundup
The 4th of July is next week and I’ve got you guys covered for recipe ideas! From main dishes to appetizers, sides, cocktails, and desserts, here are 20 of my favorite recipes to make for your celebration!
(from left to right, top to bottom)
- Bruschetta Burgers – Burgers are an obvious choice, but why not impress your guests with this tasty bruschetta topping?
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken – Too hot to grill? Rainy day? No problem! Make a big crockpot of this super simple BBQ Chicken!
- Easy Grilled Chicken – Have plenty of options for guests by also grilling up some of my favorite grilled chicken!
- Chili Lime Chicken Burgers – Kick up your burger game with these flavorful chicken burgers!
- Pepperoni Pizza Rolls – These are perfect to bring to a party and everyone loves them!
- Mexican Macaroni Salad – The classic macaroni salad gets a fun, southwestern twist!
- Strawberry Blueberry Salsa – This fruit salsa is perfectly sweet with a kick of jalapeno and it’s festive too!
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans – These baked beans are the best side dish to make for a crowd!
- Greek Tortellini Salad – This pasta salad is so delish, light, and impressive!
- Strawberry Mango Salsa – Who could resist this vibrant summer salsa?!
- Easy Potato Salad – This classic potato salad is always a crowd favorite!
- Lemony Potato Salad – Not a fan of mayo? This lemony potato salad is lighter and delicious!
- Sangria Slushies – I can’t even talk about how much I love this drink!
- Strawberry Lemonade Sangria – This sangria is refreshing and totally boozy!
- Summer Sangria – This sangria is perfect for the 4th! Use red and blue berries and a small star-shaped cookie cutter for pineapple slices!
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Swirl Brownies – Red and white swirls! These brownies need no introduction!
- Berry Mini Pies – Take your pie on the go! Perfect for little hands too!
- Fruit Dip – Nothing is better on a hot summer day than a plate of fresh fruit! Serve it with this creamy fruit dip!
- Easy Berry Tart – Use puff pastry for the crust and lots of fresh berries!
- Patriotic Popcorn – Want to make a fun surprise for the kids? This popcorn is also a great party favor for guests!