Apple Cinnamon Popcorn

Apple Cinnamon Popcorn

This week is all about snacks! Today I am posting for Wendy over at Around My Family Table! Did you know that October is Popcorn month?! Wendy is doing a whole month of popcorn posts to celebrate and I have come up with a tasty fall-inspired popcorn flavor, apple cinnamon!

Apple Cinnamon Popcorn

So, please go here to check out the recipe and say hello to Wendy!

Apple Cinnamon Popcorn

13 Responses to “Apple Cinnamon Popcorn”

Ramona — October 12, 2012 at 5:08 pm

Looks wonderful. :) Heading over to Wendy’s now. Have a great weekend. ~ Ramona

Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers — October 13, 2012 at 8:59 am

The popcorn sounds wonderful! I have to go check it out! Have a great weekend!!

Liz — October 13, 2012 at 1:35 pm

Love the look of your popcorn…off to check out the recipe!

Lisa {Sweet 2 Eat Baking} — October 13, 2012 at 6:08 pm

Oh my, these look soooo good. I didn’t even know October was popcorn month, thanks for that – another date for my diary. :) And the Apple and cinnamon totally looks inviting and perfect for this time of the year.

Have a great weekend.

Emily @ Life on Food — October 14, 2012 at 2:34 pm

Are those apple chips I see? I am loving this already. Off I go…

sally @ sallys bakingaddiction — October 14, 2012 at 2:35 pm

I had no idea october was national popcorn month! It’s not rare that I eat it for dinner some nights lol! But I like your spiced up version! Sometimes, I need a change from the regular popped bag popcorn!

Kim Bee — October 15, 2012 at 5:44 am

It’s popcorn month? How did I not know this. That’s awesome. Love this apple one. That’s super clever. I need to try this asap. Heading over to Wendy’s now.

Sommer@ASpicyPerspective — October 15, 2012 at 11:19 am

NICE!!! This is SO getting made today. :)

Georgia @ The Comfort of Cooking — October 15, 2012 at 12:16 pm

Love this sweetly spiced popcorn, Stephanie! Perfect for a movie night in or a girls’ night at home.

Hayley @ The Domestic Rebel — October 16, 2012 at 10:00 am

So I *may* be known to occasionally eat popcorn for dinner. Or with dinner, depending on if it’s been one of THOSE days. This apple cinnamon popcorn looks SO insanely delicious!

marla — October 16, 2012 at 4:06 pm

Love this recipe! Will be linking back to this in my upcoming post :)

• Stephanie replied: — October 17th, 2012 @ 1:15 pm

Thank you, Marla!

1. Pingback: Maple Pumpkin Spice Popcorn with Pecans | recipe on FamilyFreshCooking.com — Family Fresh Cooking