Witches’ Brew

Witches’ Brew

Ok, so I’ve got one more last-minute Halloween recipe for you! Much like monster munch, this witches’ brew is a really easy recipe that you can pretty much do whatever you want with! Mix it up in a cauldron with a little dry ice and you’ll have a fun and festive drink to serve on Halloween after all that trick-or-treating!

I didn’t add any alcohol to this, but you could easily add some to make it adult witch friendly!

Witches’ Brew

Witches’ Brew

Yield: serves 6

• 3 cups ginger ale
  • 2 cups cranberry grape juice (or just plain cranberry juice)
  • 3 cups apple cider
  • For adult witches: add rum, vodka, chambord, etc.
  • For little witches: add gummy worms, eyeball candies, or any other creepy thing you want to add!

1. Combine all ingredients in a large punch bowl or pitcher and serve!

Witches’ Brew

13 Responses to “Witches’ Brew”

Grubarazzi — October 29, 2012 at 4:39 am

Yum! Even though I’m an adult can I have the gummy worms too? ;-)

Choc Chip Uru — October 29, 2012 at 5:15 am

Mmmm I think I will like a good witches brew :)

Ramona — October 29, 2012 at 7:45 am

This is a drink I can really get into. :)

Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers — October 29, 2012 at 8:01 am

Yum! I want it with rum and gummy worms! What a wonderful little cocktail!!!

Emily @ Life on Food — October 29, 2012 at 8:07 am

With the hurricane coming I think a drink like this would do me some good!

claire @ the realistic nutritionist — October 29, 2012 at 2:14 pm

I’d love a glass of that right now!!! :)

Hayley @ The Domestic Rebel — October 29, 2012 at 6:48 pm

Mmm, the adult witch would like her brew now please! Looks delicious!

Nicole @ The Marvelous Misadventures of a Foodie — October 31, 2012 at 2:21 pm

What a cute & fun Halloween punch!! I love the idea of putting gummy worms in it ;)

Chung-Ah | Damn Delicious — November 1, 2012 at 3:13 am

Love this! I totally need to add the vodka in this but I also love how you have so many options to garnish it!

Ali | Gimme Some Oven — November 1, 2012 at 8:38 am

So fun!!! Love the adult and kiddo versions too. :)

Jennie @themessybakerblog — November 2, 2012 at 10:47 am

This looks so good, and I would totally spike it.

1. Pingback: Healthy Way To Cook Happy Halloween from Healthy Way to Cook! - Healthy Way To Cook

2. Pingback: Comment on 25 Spooky Halloween Recipes by Stephanie @ Eat. Drink. Love. | Tables for small areas