There’s really only one word to describe the unpacking of my kitchen yesterday…EPIC! We stopped counting at about 20 boxes. As much as I hate packing and unpacking, I kind of love having a completely new, clean, and totally blank kitchen. I think one of my favorite things about our new place is the pantry. It’s HUGGEEE! And it has tons of storage for extra kitchen boxes that I had to store in the spare bedroom in our old place!
Although we still haven’t even unpacked our clothes yet and haven’t even hung up one picture, we did also put up our Halloween decorations…priorities, people, priorities.
While I continue to unpack the rest our boxes, I have another incredible blogger to introduce you to! Give a warm welcome to Emily from The Best of this Life. Emily was one of the first bloggers I met when I first started blogging and her blog is just beautiful! Not only does she share amazing gluten-free recipes, but she also writes about her family, entertaining, essentials, travel, and more! So after you check out the delicious muffins she has shared today, go check out her site and say hello!
Hi everyone! My name is Emily Smith, from The Best of this Life. When I discovered that food blogs
existed, Stephanie’s was one of the first that I came across. I’ve been following along ever since! She
such has a great sense of humor and a fantastic repertoire of recipes to choose from.
I’m thrilled to be here today to share one of my favorite Fall treats with you. I pretty much love
anything that involves pumpkin and these muffins are no exception! Rich, moist and truly satisfying,
they hit the spot every time. Enjoy one with a chai latte and you’ll be in Autumn heaven!
- 3/4 brown rice flour
- 1/4 cup of tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup of coconut sugar (or preferred sweetener)
- 1 Tablespoon of pumpkin spice
- 1 Tablespoon of baking powder
- 3 Tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup of canned pumpkin
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 325 F and line a muffin pan with twelve paper liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine rice flour, tapioca flour, pumpin spice, and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, whisk two eggs, and add in coconut sugar and coconut oil.
- Combine wet mixture with dry ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Slowly add in almond milk, stirring as you pour.
- Finally, mix in canned pumpkin and pinch of salt.
- Pour muffin batter into liners and bake for 23-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool and enjoy!
Thanks for having me Stephanie – wishing you safe and happy travels on your way to your new home!