Top 10 Posts of 2012
2012, where did you go ? You just seemed to fly on by.
2012 was a pretty busy year for me. I finished my dissertation and got my Ph.D.. and then moved across the country to the desert.
And this little blog of mine has continued to grow. It couldn’t have happened without you. So, thank you. I wish you all a very happy new year and I hope that 2013 brings you nothing but love, good health, happiness, and of course, delicious food.
Here are the top 10 posts of 2012. You guys really love booze. You rock my world.
10. Peanut Butter Coconut Protein Bars
9. Banana Oat Breakfast Cookies
8. Low Fat Spinach Cheddar Quiche with Oat Crust
7. Skinny Raspberry Margaritas
6. Peach Grapefruit Sangria
5. Strawberry Sherbet
4. Veggie Pot Pies
3. Apple Pumpkintini
2. Slow Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken
1. Slow Cooker Chili Lime Pulled Pork Tacos