Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipe Ideas
(from left to right, top to bottom)
1. Sweet Potato Casserole – A Thanksgiving staple!
2. Easy Sautéed Green Beans – This is my favorite way to make my green beans and I make these all year round. Forget the complicated green bean casserole!
3. Low-Fat Buttermilk Biscuits – The perfect roll to serve!
4. Apple Walnut Stuffing – The ultimate Thanksgiving side dish studded with fresh apples and walnuts.
5. Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes – My go-to mashed potato recipe!
6. Cranberry Pecan and White Cheddar Cheese Ball – Ok, this isn’t a side dish, but it is an amazing appetizer that your guests are sure to love!
7. Cheddar and Gruyère Scalloped Potatoes Gratin – A fun alternative to mashed potatoes. These potatoes are perfectly creamy and cheesy!
8. Baked Butternut Squash with Kale – If sweet potatoes aren’t your thing, this dish is a great choice! It’s lighter than a casserole and also has fresh kale and pomegranate seeds.
9. Cranberry Pecan Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette – We can’t forget the salad! This is the perfect autumn-themed salad to serve!
10. Garlic Cheddar Corn Muffins – If you want something a little more exciting than a plain dinner roll, these garlicky cheddar corn muffins are seriously addicting!
11. Apple Cranberry Stuffing – This apple cranberry stuffing is lighter on calories compared to other stuffing recipes, but certainly not lighter on flavor!
12. Low Fat Broccoli Gratin – This is a great dish to serve if you are trying to cut down on the starches and work more veggies onto your table!
You guys didn’t think I’d leave the drinks out, did you?!
1. Apple Pumpkintini – This is one of my most favorite drinks ever for the fall. It’s made with fresh pumpkin puree and apple cider and is perfect for Thanksgiving!
2. Cranberry Margaritas – I made these last Thanksgiving and they were a hit!
3. Spiced Apple Cider – If you are looking for a warm drink, this can be made with or without alcohol.