Super Bowl Recipe Round Up
So that big game that’s on this Sunday? Yeah, it’s all about the eats. Let’s be real! And here are my top recipe picks of must-make recipes for your Super Bowl party!
(from left to right, top to bottom)
1. Pizza Dip – Oh man. This is pretty much my most favorite dip ever. It’s super easy to make, everyone loves it, and you can play with any toppings you’d like!
2. Skinny Taco Dip Cups – If you want a lighter dip, this skinny version of another crowd favorite dip is the perfect choice!
3. Baked Chicken Taquitos – These taquitos are seriously addicting and baked! Make a whole bunch and serve with salsa, guacamole, or even queso for dipping!
4. Low-Fat Buffalo Chicken Bites – My husband loves these and even though I don’t consider myself to be a big buffalo chicken fan, I always find myself eating a bunch too!
5. Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken Tacos – I always have to include these tacos because 1. The chicken cooks in the slow cooker so you can easily make enough for a big group. And 2. What party is complete without a DIY taco bar?!
6. Pretzel-Crusted Cheddar Bacon Ale Cheese Ball– Do I even need to say more here?
7. Greek Pastry Cups – Ok, these are a little dainty for a Super Bowl party, but if you are having a bunch of ladies or want some lighter snack options, these are a great snack to serve! Nice and refreshing!
8. Baked Southwestern Egg Rolls – These egg rolls are one of my faves for sure. In case it’s not already obvious, I love all things Mexican/Southwestern-style.
9. Baked Onion Rings – Noticing a trend with the baked stuff here? I’m not into frying which means you can eat the entire pan of these baked onion rings, right?
10. Spicy Black Bean Burgers – Burgers are always a great option for a Super Bowl party and these black bean burgers are a great alternative if you have any vegetarian guests!
11. Fruit Pizza -We can’t forget a dessert! It may be freezing where some of you live so wouldn’t this fruit pizza just brighten things up? Plus, it’s freakin’ delicious!
12. The Lip Smacker Burger – This is one of our most favorite burgers. A burger topped with cheddar cheese, bacon and…peanut butter. Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it!
13. White Bean and Chicken Chili – Chili is perfect for a Super Bowl party. It’s warm and filling and you can give your guests a lot topping options!
14. Crockpot Cheddar Beer Tacos – This is another chicken taco recipe that is a real crowd favorite and checks all of the necessary columns for a successful Super Bowl party: Cheese, beer, and tacos!
15. Fruit Dip – If you are worried about having too many savory dips, change things up by bringing a sweet one! Just chop up your favorite fruits to serve alongside this dreamy dip!