Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats
I’ve had three pretty solid pregnancy cravings over these past months and they are: strawberries, cheesecake, and oatmeal. I can’t quit these three things. And now, I’ve found a way to combine all three of these things into one seriously delicious breakfast!
I’ve posted quite a few overnight oat recipes and they seem to be pretty popular with readers like these coconut cream pie or cinnamon roll, and brownie batter oats. Here’s another one to add to your overnight oat arsenal and it’s absolutely perfect for spring and summer!
For all of my overnight oat recipes, I typically do a combination of oats, milk, and some sort of yogurt. This is really the best base for good overnight oats. Then, you can have fun adding in other things. In this case, I used strawberry yogurt, which adds a bit more sweetness to the oats, but I wanted that strawberry flavor to really come through. Given that these are cheesecake oats, obviously we had to add a bit of cream cheese! Finally, while I typically sweeten with honey or agave, I opted for natural strawberry jam this time and looooooved it! The jam adds sweetness along with more strawberry flavor. Garnish with fresh sliced strawberries and even some graham cracker crumbs if desired!
- 1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 3/4 cup strawberry Greek yogurt
- 3 ounces plain cream cheese, softened
- 2-3 tablespoons strawberry jam (I use natural jam)
- 1 cup dry old fashioned oats
- fresh sliced straawberries
- In a bowl, stir together the almond milk, yogurt, cream cheese, and the jam. Then stir in the oats until well-combined. Cover and refrigerate overnight (at least 6 hours). Serve with fresh sliced strawberries.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 376Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 38mgSodium: 204mgCarbohydrates: 50gFiber: 3gSugar: 12gProtein: 14g