Spicy Tuna Wrap
I’ve been on a bit of a wrap kick lately for lunches. They are easy and not too heavy. Perfect for summer when it’s so hot out. There’s nothing I hate more than walking around in the heat and feeling weighed down.
The sauce for the tuna is so simple: plain Greek yogurt and sriracha sauce! You can mix in other things like diced onions if you want as well. You can use mayo too if you’d prefer to.
Texture is a must in my wraps so I also added shredded carrots and some sliced cucumbers for some refreshing crunch.
You can also add in lettuce, spinach, sliced tomatoes, etc., just be sure not to overfill so you can still close it up! This wrap is super simple and ready in about 5 minutes. You can prep these for the week as well by mixing up bigger batches of the tuna and sauce in a container. You can also pre-slice your cucumber to use throughout the week too and just assemble a fresh wrap each morning.
- 1 pouch (2.6-ounces) white albacore tuna
- 2 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup cucumber, cut julienne
- 1 sprouted wheat wrap (or wrap of your choice)
- In a small bowl, mix together the tuna, yogurt, sriracha sauce, and salt to taste until well-combined. Break up any large pieces of tuna with a fork.
- Lay wrap out on a flat clean surface. Spread the tuna mixture onto the wrap, leaving about 2 inches around the edges. Arrange the carrots and cucumber on top. Tightly start rolling the wrap up, tucking in the sides in as you roll. Slice in half and enjoy!
Serving Size:1 wrap
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 318Total Fat: 4gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 1000mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 4gSugar: 14gProtein: 31g
Exact nutrition may vary depending on brand of wrap used (I used a sprouted wheat wrap).