Skinny Marble Cheesecake Bars
It’s Monday. To make your day a little brighter, I’m bringing you cheesecake! And not just any cheesecake, but a skinny cheesecake!
Ever since I made my Skinny Lemon Cheesecake Bars, I’ve been thinking of more skinny versions to make. Obviously, a version involving chocolate was a must! And while I adore the lemon version, I’m a chocolate girl all the way so I think I might actually like this marble version even more!
To keep these light, I used Greek yogurt, reduced fat cream cheese, and considerably less sugar than your average cheesecake dessert. These bars are a great compromise for when you are wanting something a little decadent, but without all the guilt!
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 8 ounces reduced fat cream cheese (or Neufchâtel cheese), softened
- 3/4 cup 0% plain Greek yogurt
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Serving Size:1 square
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 122Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 83mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 0gSugar: 8gProtein: 4g