No-Bake Lemon Cheesecakes
It’s warming up and with the warmer spring weather, I always start wanting all things lemon. No-bake cheesecakes are one of my favorite no-bake desserts to make. The flavor possibilities are endless and they are super simple to mix up.
Lemon cheesecakes are one of my favorite flavors for cheesecake. These have their usual cream cheese base with powdered sugar and whipped topping that I use in most of my no-bake cheesecakes. Then I stir in fresh lemon juice and zest! You can add more or less depending on how strong of a lemon flavor you want. I usually use about two lemons.
Tips and Substitutions:
- You can add more or less of the lemon juice and zest as you prefer. You may find one lemon is not enough. I use up to two lemons.
- I don’t like these super sweet so I added 2/3 cup powdered sugar. If you want them sweeter, you can add up to 3/4-1 cup of the powdered sugar.
- The yellow food dye is optional. I like that it makes it more obvious what the cheesecake flavor is, but it is certainly not required to make the recipe!
- Be sure to plan ahead! These cheesecakes will require at least 4 hours of chill time before serving, but I actually prefer to make them the day before as it gives them more time to set and for the flavors to develop.
- I prefer to use whipped topping (Cool Whip) in these as it has a bit more stability than regular whipped cream. However, if you don’t want to buy it, you can certainly mix up some heavy cream and powdered sugar to make homemade whipped cream!
Serving Size: 1/6th
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 414Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 19gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 62mgSodium: 291mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 1gSugar: 24gProtein: 4g