No-Bake Key Lime Cheesecakes
See? I just love ’em! I love them because they are so much easier to make then a regular cheesecake. I’ve been wanting to make some sort of key lime dessert this summer and these no-bake key lime cheesecakes were totally the right choice!
They are full of fresh key lime juice and are so summery and wonderful! All of the no-bake cheesecakes I have made slightly differ in texture. Since you are adding key lime juice and condensed milk to this recipe, these don’t set to be quite as stiff as my Irish Cream Cheesecakes. If you can let them set over night, that would be best.
These little cheesecakes are the perfect summer party dessert!
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbs. unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce package) of light cream cheese (or neufchâtel cheese), softened
- 1 (8-ounce) tub of whipped topping (plus more for topping if desired), thawed
- 1/3 cup fresh key lime juice
- 1 tbs. lime zest (optional)
- 1/3 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- Melt the butter in a small microwave-safe bowl. Divide the graham cracker crumbs evenly amongst individual serving bowls or ramekins and press down to make a crust. Drizzle some of the butter over the crumbs in each dish. Place the bowls in the freezer.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, whipped topping, key lime juice, zest, and the condensed milk until well-combined.
- Remove the bowls from the freezer. Pipe or spoon the filling into each bowl. Add additional whipped topping and other desired toppings. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving (overnight is best).
Depending on the size of the bowls or dishes you use, you may find it necessary to make more of the crust.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 262Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 41mgSodium: 356mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 1gSugar: 16gProtein: 6g