1. We’re already on season 3 of Mad Men. I like it, but the men on this show are just all pigs. I don’t feel sorry for Don Draper at all. He’s a punk ass. That is all.
2. What did you guys think of the season finale of How I Met Your Mother? I keep reading that people are disappointed in who the mother is, but I like her and I think she’s cute.
3. Tiramisu brownies. Do I even need to say anything else?
4. I know it’s super annoying how I keep talking about how damn hot it is here, but really, it’s awful and it’s just going to keep getting hotter and hotter! It’s so dry and I think my body is still trying to adjust. I feel like I need to drink gallons and gallons of water. I need one of those big water coolers in my office.
5. Or I might just keep making pitchers of this blueberry lemonade.
6. I really miss rain. It’s one of the things I miss most about Florida (aside from family and friends). I miss thunderstorms with lots of thunder. Stupid desert.
6. Stanley Cup Playoffs have officially taken over our house. This is the most hockey I have watched since I my husband and I started dating 7 years ago. I decided that I want to be a good wife this time and actually watch some of these games. What time we go to the grocery store on Saturdays is totally dependent on what time the games are. This is serious business.
7. Candy Crush. Oh Candy Crush. I’ve gotten the point where the levels are actually getting to be really tough and while I want to curse when all my lives are gone, I also know it’s for the best, otherwise, I would never stop. Not ever.
8. Have you ever thought about how most vacations aren’t really ever a vacation? Family visiting, or you visit family, or you go somewhere and you have to be the tourist and by the time you get home, you feel like you need another vacation. I need a real vacation. The kind where I don’t have to do anything for a week. We always joke that we want a cruise that is just a bunch of sea days where you don’t get off and the only thing you have to worry about is sleeping and eating. That’s what I want.