1. You know what might be like the worst thing ever? When you wake up while it is still dark out and go to the bathroom and then think that because it is still dark, you can go back to sleep for a while. Then you check the clock and you have to be up in 20 minutes. Worst. Thing. Ever.
2. In the last 2 weeks, I have managed to break 2 glasses, one mug, and a glass jar that was holding all of my cupcake liners. What’s happening?
3. I’ve had this cute little Coach flower charm hanging on my Coach bags. I guess you can say I collect them. Well, anyway, I’ve had this one for a long time and it’s my favorite. The other day I was sitting in my office and was in a daze and while staring at my purse, guess what I noticed is gone? Yes. My adorable, favorite, little flower charm. It broke off. I’m really depressed about this.
4. How seriously creepy was The Walking Dead this week? That part in the warehouse? Totally creeped me out. Especially when the Governor started whistling. This show gives me so much anxiety sometimes. I can’t even deal with it. Then I start talking and yelling at the TV and my husband tells me he is going to leave me.
5. I finally got around to planting some herbs on our patio last week. I planted cilantro, basil, and some parsley. I do not have a green thumb so I thought this was a good place to start. All of herbs are now wilted and basically dead. I’m not sure if this is because I over-watered them, or if they aren’t getting enough sunlight (there is not much), or if it just because I suck at life. Please help me!
6. It’s getting hotter and hotter here. Mid 80s. Ugh. I wish I could send some of it to all of you who have been buried in snow. I don’t know how I am going to survive my first summer here in the desert. If anybody needs me, I will be inside in the A/C.
7. My fridge and pantry are officially out of control. Especially the pantry. We have a large pantry and the shelves are completely packed and I can’t stand it any more. I need a professional to come in and help me. The disorganization in my pantry is to blame for my breaking my little cupcake liner jar. Boo.
8. Birchbox. Do you guys get it? I’ve been getting boxes for almost a year now and for the most part, I have been disappointed. I told myself that if my February box sucked, I would cancel. Well, the February box wasn’t too bad. So I waited another month and my March box wasn’t too bad either. So I guess I will let it go until I get another awful box which I’m sure will be soonish? Do you subscribe to other beauty boxes? I’m open to switching.
9. My in-laws came to visit us last weekend and my mom and little bro are coming today to stay with us for 5 days! It’s nice to finally have family come and stay with us. So excuse me if my posting schedule goes off track a bit!