1. It has been 10,000 years since my last Nibblies post. I’m sorry. Let’s get these going again!
2. Please tell me that I am not the only one that is watching Vanderpump Rules. I know, it’s almost embarrassing to even admit to watching it. But, it’s so good. All these damn kids cheating on each other. It’s like a train wreck and I can’t look away.
3. RE: Above. My husband keeps telling me that our daughter is not allowed to be present while I watch “such filth”. Whatever.
4. Maddie will be 2 months old this weekend. Two months! How did that happen?! I will post a 2-month update for you guys next week.
5. Grocery shopping with a baby has been interesting. Do you think she minds being surrounded by cheese and tortilla chips?
6. We just finally got around to taking our Christmas decorations down. This means the countdown to when we can put up Halloween decorations has begun. Yes, we are sad.
7. More TV (because I have no life…). Girls premiere? Thought it was really boring. Blah. Parenthood, I just don’t want it to end ever!!b And Walking Dead? Is it February yet?!
8. Ever since the new year started, I can’t stop myself from wanting to clean, organize, and de-clutter everything in my house. It’s like I’m nesting all over again.