1. It’s been about 10 years since my last Nibblies post. Please forgive me.
2. The photo above was my view the entire last weekend. I had the pleasure of attending The Big Traveling Potluck with some really amazing and inspiring bloggers in Temecula, CA. I got to meet some of my favorite bloggers in person and of course, we were well fed :) I’m going to do a whole post on everything this weekend so stay tuned!
3. The Following finale was…just okay? I thought it was sort of boring and predictable. My prediction for next season? Joe Carroll will be asked to be a consultant for future cult investigations and he and Kevin Bacon are going to be “forced” to team up and work together. Mark my word, friends, this is going to happen.
4. My husband and I have been working on a special video project for my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary coming up next month and are having to pick music for each decade of the video. I just want to say, the 90’s were the best. I mean, I already knew this, but I busted out my old CDs and it made me so happy. Alanis, Sugar Ray, Barenaked Ladies, Third Eye Blind, Gangsta’s Paradise. Ugh, SO much good.
5. The temperatures are creeping up here in Phoenix. It’s going to be 100 this weekend. This is the time of the year where I really REALLY hate living here.
6. 24 comes back this Monday. I don’t think one person has ever been so excited about a television show ever. I really just can’t wait. We are going to make Superbowl-type food to celebrate. For real. It’s the little things.
7. I need to start reading books again. What do you guys recommend?
8. It’s entirely possible that I pre-ordered the new Mario Kart game for Wii U coming out at the end of May. It’s possible that we don’t yet even own a Wii U. It’s also entirely possible that we will be buying a Wii U for the sole purpose of playing Mario Kart.