Dark Chocolate Pancakes with Raspberry Sauce
Last year, I made red velvet pancakes for Valentine’s breakfast. This year, I am all about dark chocolate.
We always have breakfast for dinner on Thursdays which means I don’t typically make us a big breakfast too often in the mornings, but sometimes it’s really nice to have a fancier breakfast and what could possibly be more perfect than dark chocolate pancakes? And how perfect is dark chocolate on Valentine’s Day?
These are far and away the best pancakes I’ve made. I’m a sucker for anything involving dark chocolate. These pancakes are rich and decadent, it really doesn’t get any better, expect then it does because there is also fresh raspberry sauce!
Now, how about that recipe?!
For the raspberry sauce:
For the dark chocolate pancakes:
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 354Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 34mgSodium: 174mgCarbohydrates: 55gFiber: 4gSugar: 36gProtein: 6g
Check out these other Valentine’s Day recipes:
1. Raspberry Coconut Cheesecake Quinoa Bites with Dark Chocolate Glaze from Food Faith Fitness
2. Strawberry Glazed Vanilla Bean Doughnuts from Girl vs. Dough
3. Pink Vanilla Cupcakes from Crunchy Creamy Sweet
4. Valentine’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars from Cooking for Keeps
5. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Tarts from Chelsea’s Messy Apron
6. Cream Cheese Funfetti Cookies from The Messy Baker
7. Cinnamon French Toast Lattes from A Kitchen Addiction
8. Baker by Nature
9. Dark Chocolate Pancakes from Eat. Drink. Love.
10. Red Wine Creme Brulee from Diethood
11. Bid Dipper Oatmeal Butterscotch Cookies from That Skinny Chick Can Bake!
12. Peppermint Bark Brownies from Jen’s Favorite Cookies
13. Berry Cheesecake Bars (skinny, no-bake) from Roxana’s Easy Home Baking