Cranberry White Chip Blondies
It’s coooooookieeeeee timeeeeeee! I love this time of year because all I want to do is bake, bake, bake! And watch all of the Christmas movies on repeat, even some of those super cheesy Hallmark movies. I know, so embarrassing.
Because my pantry is a pit of doom and despair, I recently found 3 bags of unopened dried cranberries. Oops. I fail at pantry organization. So needless to say, I wanted to use some of them up. What goes really well with cranberries? White chocolate. Here’s the thing though, I don’t really love white chocolate on its own. I just don’t like the taste and texture of it. It just seems…chalky? When it’s stuffed in a cookie though, I’m good with it!
These blondies are so soft, buttery, and moist. The dried cranberries and white chocolate chips go perfectly in these blondies!
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted (can also use vegetable oil)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9×13 baking dish with foil with excess on the edges and spray with non-stick spray and set aside. In a bowl, mix together the brown sugar, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla until combined.
- In another bowl stir together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Slowly mix in the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just-combined. Fold in the cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Spread into an even layer in the baking dish. Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean and the blondies are slightly golden. Let cool for an hour. Lift the blondies out with the excess foil and slice into bars.
Serving Size:1 blondie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 151 Total Fat: 6g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 27mg Sodium: 76mg Carbohydrates: 24g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 17g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 2g