Cranberry Pecan Baked Brie
This post is sponsored by Food Should Taste Good
I’ve got onnnnnne more holiday recipe for you guys today. When you have so many parties to attend and are hosting a lot of guests throughout the holiday season, it’s always good to have at least a few good easy, go-to appetizer and snack recipes on hand.
Today we’ve got gooey and warm melted brie topped with a quick and easy cranberry sauce and toasted pecans. It’s so simple and yet so amazingly perfect. Brie is probably one of my greatest weaknesses in life. I cannot stay out of it. I’ll eat the whole wheel myself!
I served this delicious appetizer with my favorite chips, Food Should Taste Good Multigrain Tortilla Chips. I really love the Multigrain Tortilla Chips for any appetizer, really. They have a nice nutty flavor. Plus, they are packed with goodness like flax seeds, sunflower seeds, and sesame seeds. And like all of the Food Should Taste Good Chips, they are non-GMO, gluten-free, and have no cholesterol! I adore sweet toppings like this cranberry sauce with brie. They just pair so well together! This appetizer is perfect for any gathering, is so easy to prepare, and your guests will surely love it!
- 1 wheel (8 ounces) brie cheese, rind trimmed
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup pecans
- Food Should Taste Good Multigrain Tortilla Chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and place the brie onto to the sheet. Bake for about 20 minutes or until the brie is soft and reaches your desired consistency.
- In a small saucepan, combine the cranberries, sugar, and water. Bring the mixture to a light boil and cook until the cranberries start to pop, about 7-10 minutes. Set aside and sauce will thicken slightly.
- In a saute pan, toast the pecans over medium heat, about 2-3 minutes until lightly toasted.
- Once the brie is done, spoon the cranberry sauce on top followed by the toasted pecans. Serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 143Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 46mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 2gSugar: 14gProtein: 2g
Nutrition includes cheese and topping only.
Full Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Food Should Taste Good. I was compensated for my work on this post, but all opinions of the product are my own.