Buffalo Chicken Dip
The end of football season is upon us and it’s almost time for the Super Bowl! And always, for me, it’s all about the eats! Buffalo Chicken anything is always a good way to go.
This dip is ridiculously easy to make with just about 10-15 minutes of prep. I recommend using rotisserie chicken from the grocery store to save even more time! I know a lot of people love to pair blue cheese with buffalo chicken, but I have to admit that I am not a fan of blue cheese. So you can add it to the dip or leave it out! This dip is perfectly cheesy with a kick of heat from the buffalo sauce.
Oh! And I am super excited to announce that we are now going to start making fun recipe tutorial videos for you guys! You will be able to see them on the Eat. Drink. Love. Facebook Page or on YouTube! I’ve posted our first video below so please check it out!
- 1 block plain cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar and/or jack cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce (I like Frank’s)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken (I use rotisserie)
- crumbled blue cheese (optional)
- sliced green onion
- chips or sliced baguette and celery sticks for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, 1 cup of the shredded cheese, buffalo sauce, and the garlic powder until smooth. Fold in the chicken until well-combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a pie dish or an 8×8 baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese on top. If desired, sprinkle some crumbled blue cheese on top. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the dip is bubbly. Garnish with sliced green onion on top. Serve with tortilla chips, celery sticks, or sliced baguette.
Serving Size:1/3 cup dip
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 267Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gCholesterol: 101mgSodium: 233mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 25g