7 Facts and an Award!
Happy Saturday Everyone! I hope everybody is having a nice weekend! I’m enjoying my weekend by sleeping in and doing lots of cooking! I hope you’re ready for some great recipes this week! I also wanted to take this time to thank all of you who continue to follow and support my blog! I am still new at this and have so much more to learn about blogging! As a thank you to all of you, I will be hosting my first giveaway within the next two weeks so make sure you keep an eye out for it!
This past week, I was awarded with my first blog award from one of my favorite bloggers, Ann, from Cooking Healthy For Me! Ann is so sweet and I love her blog because it is filled with wonderful, healthy recipes! I was so excited to receive this award from her! Thank you so much, Ann!
The rules of the Versatile Blogger award are to:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers!
So, to start, here are 7 random facts about me!
1. I’m working on my Ph.D. in developmental psychology. I hope to finally finish my program next summer so I can finally be Dr. Stephanie!
2. I’m OBSESSED with Coach. Coach bags, Coach accessories, Coach shoes, Coach key fobs, you name it. My husband is not thrilled about this expensive obsession….
3. I don’t swear very often, but put me in front of a game of Mario Kart and I will curse and scream like a sailor. Nothing gets my blood boiling like a game of Mario Kart against the computer which cheats like there’s no tomorrow. I’m getting upset just thinking about it!
4. I’m totally overwhelmed by space. Just thinking about how vast our universe is and how much we know, don’t know, and will never know just blows my mind. My husband likes to talk about it before we go to sleep so that I can have nightmares about it! Eeek!!
5. I’m obsessed with nail polish. I have tons of bottles and I can’t stop buying more! I don’t like when my nails aren’t painted!
6. I HAVE to eat Tic Tacs in two’s. I can’t eat just one, and I can’t eat 3 or more. Just two.
7. My favorite tv show is Friends. I got my husband addicted to0. We are now both so addicted that Friends dvds are in constant rotation in our house. When nothing is on tv, we put in a Friends dvd for background noise. We’ve seen every episode at least 50 times (except for seasons 9 and 10, we don’t like those seasons as much) and it never gets old!