25 Perfect Recipes to Make for Halloween
Halloween is just a couple of days away. Today, I’ve rounded up some of my favorite recipes to make for breakfast, snacks, a quick dinner, desserts, and of course drinks to carry you through the day!
(from left to right, top to bottom)
1. Baked Pumpkin Doughnuts – What better way to start your Halloween than with these baked pumpkin doughnuts?
2. Baked Pumpkin French Toast – Prep this french toast the night before and just put it in the oven in the morning. Easy peasy!
3. Easy Pumpkin Muffins – Got some early morning activities planned? These pumpkin muffins are perfect to make and take with you.
4. Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Cookies – If pumpkin isn’t your thing, try these breakfast cookies! They are also pretty healthy!
5. Pumpkin Pancakes – Carbo-loading before a busy night of trick-or-treating is suppppper important!
6. Spicy Cheddar Witch Fingers – This recipe is one of my favorites. These things look so creepy! If you want to make them more kid-friendly, you can leave out the cayenne pepper.
7. Pepperoni Rolls – I am loving these pepperoni rolls to take on-the-go as a non-candy snack for the family while trick-or-treating.
8. Pepperoni Pizza Pasta – AKA “Spooky Spider Pasta” – long melty strings of mozzarella cheese can pass as cobwebs in this easy pasta dish!
9. Cucumber Cream Cheese Ghosts – Tea sandwiches get a ghostly makeover!
10. Slow Cooker Tuscan Meatball Soup – Make this soup as a hearty and filling dinner with just 5 ingredients and just 5 minutes of prep!
11. Sweet Potato Chili – This chili is warm and comforting (and vegan too)! Perfect to fill up on before heading to your Halloween parties!
12. Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies – These cookies are simple and just right for any fall party and for all ages.
13. Caramel Apple Pound Cake – Need to make a dessert that will impress with minimal effort? This pound cake is so simple using frozen pound cake with fresh sauteed apples and caramel sauce drizzled on top!
14. Mocha Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Brownies – Need I say more?
15. Microwave Caramel Sauce – Make this sauce in just 5 minutes! Perfect for dipping apple slices!
16. No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake – This is a popular recipe on this blog and for good reason! Who’s got time to bake when you’ve got a party to go to?!
17. Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars – For a Halloween twist, top with a whipped cream ghost!
18. Monster Munch – This fun Halloween snack mix is sure to please!
19. Halloween Cocoa Krispie Treats – Top with festive colored candy melts and sprinkles.
20. Halloween Candy Bark – This is a great way to use up leftover Halloween candy, just chop it up and make some bark.
21. Spiced Apple Cider (non-alcoholic)- I’m not sure there is anything better than coming home to a mug of hot cider after a cold night of trick-or-treating!
22. Apple Pumpkintini – This cocktail is one of my most favorite drinks ever!
23. Witches’ Brew – Every party needs a punch! This recipe can be kid-friendly or you can add rum or vodka for an adult twist.
24. Candy Corn Martini – Candy corn infused vodka, my friends. That’s all I will say.
25. Caramel Apple Sangria – Cheers!