Another day, another sangria. You guys know I love a good sangria and I was pregnant up until Aprl, it’s been a while since I’ve been able to enjoy one of my most favorite drinks! I’m back on the sangria train and I’m in love! Maybe it’s just me, but I feel like rosé has become kind of trendy over the past few years. I keep seeing it every where now and while I’ve tried a few different ones, it never quite caught on for me. But, I decided to give it another go since rosé really seems like the perfect summer wine. I’m definitely a fan now and decided to mix up a super simple rosé sangria and it is indeed the ultimate summer drink!
I recommend using a fruitier rosé for this recipe as it obviously pairs best with a fruity sangria. I then added some club soda, a good splash of vodka, and of course, a ton of sliced strawberries, peaches, and raspberries! I can never resist eating every last bit of wine-soaked fruit! I love this sangria because it’s really light and fruity without being super sweet. This is a great sangria to make throughout the summer and you can easily double or triple the recipe for a crowd. Your friends will love you forever!
- 1 750-ml bottle rosé wine (I prefer a fruity one)
- 2 cups club soda
- 3 tablespoons raspberry liqueur (optional)
- 1/2 cup strawberry or raspberry vodka
- sliced strawberries, peaches, and raspberries (approx. 2 cups total)
- Pour the rosé, club soda, and the vodka into a pitcher and stir together. Add in the fruit. Chill the sangria in the fridge for about 2 hours. Serve.