• buy and download solidworks 2012 premium 64-bit coreldraw suite x6 32-bit buy online omni group omnigraffle 5 standard mac
  • purchase autodesk infrastructure design suite ultimate 2014 32-bit & 64-bit microsoft windows server 2008 r2 datacenter 64-bit product key buy online skills - learning maxon cinema 4d r14

Fruit Infused Water

Fruit Infused Water

It’s officially triple digit temperatures here in Phoenix which means I hate life from now until about September! Hooray!

One thing you learn really quickly when living in the desert is that you have to stay really well-hydrated. As soon as the hotter temperatures hit, you start seeing people walking around with huge gallon-sized jugs of water. We know we can’t leave the house without a big bottle of water.

Sometimes I end up drinking so much water, that I actually start to get a little tired of it. We love sparkling flavored waters in this house so I started experimenting with my own fruit infused waters. I love these because they don’t contain any weird ingredients, food dyes, or any added sugar which makes it a much better alternative to sports drinks or sodas.

Fruit Infused Water

Fruit Infused Water

Making your own fruit-infused waters doesn’t really require a specific recipe. You can make it in small or bigger batches and you can add as much or as little fruit as you would like depending on how much flavor and sweetness you want in your water. I am giving you some of my favorite flavor combos so far including raspberry lemon (which ends up tasting like lemonade), watermelon mint, mango pineapple (think tropical!), and citrus cucumber. I really encourage you to use your imagination here though! You can literally use any fruit except banana because, well, that would be kind of weird, no? Experiment with your favorite fruits until you find the best flavors for you and stay nice and hydrated all summer long without all the sugar and dyes!

Fruit Infused Water

Fruit Infused Water

Prep Time: 10 minutes (plus chill time)

Fruit Infused Water Flavor Ideas

• raspberry (or strawberry) lemon - any berry paired with lemon ends up with a light lemonade flavor!
    • watermelon mint - super refreshing!
    • tropical (mango pineapple) - this one comes out sweeter than the others, but in a totally good way!
    • citrus cucumber (lemon, lime, orange, cucumber)
    • Other fruits to try: apples, honeydew, cantalope, blueberries, blackberries, peaches
    • Try fresh herbs too! Rosemary, basil, mint

1. Add desired fruits to a pitcher and then fill with water. Allow fruit to soak for 2-8 hours in the fridge and then enjoy! You can add as much or as little fruit as you'd prefer. Add more fruit for more flavor and sweetness for your waters.

Fruit Infused Water

53 Responses to “Fruit Infused Water”

Gourmet Getaways — May 16, 2014 at 3:48 am

I’ve tried cucumber and lime and it really enhances the taste of the water. I like the way you created yours with the vivid colors and nice jar!

Gourmet Getaways

Choc Chip Uru — May 16, 2014 at 8:25 am

I adore this water, so refreshing and delicious :D
      The colour is so beautiful too!

Jen — May 16, 2014 at 9:02 am

We’re coming up on triple digits here in Georgia, but not quite yet. Every year it makes me wonder why I ever moved south!

Jessica @ A Kitchen Addiction — May 16, 2014 at 9:32 am

Maybe we could take your triple digit temps and my 30 degree temps and combine them to come up with some reasonable spring weather!
      Love these different varieties for infused water!

Anna (Hidden Ponies) — May 17, 2014 at 7:20 pm

This is so pretty, and such a good idea! I love my water “straight” but know so many people who don’t.

Emily @ Life on Food — May 17, 2014 at 7:20 pm

With these drinks you should just imagine yourself in a luxurious spa. No triple digits in mind.

Anonymous — May 18, 2014 at 10:09 am

What an interesting way to stay hydrated and healthy at the same time! Personally, I’ve been making smoothies all day just to keep myself cooled off. I’m starting to get sick of smoothies though, so I might try doing this today. Thanks for sharing! – Alice

Anonymous — May 26, 2014 at 2:04 am

I adore this water, so refreshing and delicious :)

Nikki — May 26, 2014 at 6:48 am

Every time I use limes in on of these my drink ends up kinda biter due o the rind on it. Have you found a way to get over that or should I just regulaly peel the limes? I notice I don’ t have that issue with lemons or oranges though.

Emily Smith // The Best of this Life — May 26, 2014 at 11:38 am

Beautiful, healthy and delicious!! Love these fruit infused waters!

Nancy Mccleaft — July 17, 2014 at 7:18 am

Love your napkins too! Do you make them too??
      Great way to cool off healthy.

Chris — November 13, 2014 at 10:04 am

Great article! For more infused water recipes, check out!

Chloe — January 22, 2015 at 12:06 pm

Please feel free to share my free infusion recipe book:
      Thanks – Chloe

1. Pingback: 14 Beautiful Fruit-Infused Waters To Drink Instead Of Soda | Sharing Interesting Stuff, Updates News & Free Tips

2. Pingback: 14 Beautiful Fruit-Infused Waters To Drink Instead Of Soda

3. Pingback: 14 Paleo Fruit-Infused Waters To Drink Instead Of Soda

4. Pingback: 14 Delicious Fruit Infused Water Recipes!

5. Pingback: 11 Genius Ways to Enjoy Watermelon -

6. Pingback: 25 Fruit-Infused Waters for Glowing Skin |

7. Pingback: 10 ideias para uma marmita cheia de estilo

8. Pingback: Vedo (anche) angurie ovunque! #3 - le ricette | We Make A PairWe Make A Pair

9. Pingback: 14 Delicious Fruit Infused Water Recipes!The NEW N!FYmag

10. Pingback: Detox Water: 10 idées d'eaux aromatisées à faire soi-même

12. Pingback: 14 Beautiful Fruit-Infused Waters To Drink Instead Of Soda | Syria

13. Pingback: » 14 saludables y exquisitas infusiones para quitar la sed

14. Pingback: Fruit Infused Water Recipes - Great Gear

15. Pingback: Top 10 Recipes of 2014 - Eat. Drink. Love.

16. Pingback: Amazing Web Shares » 14 Beautiful Fruit-Infused Waters To Drink Instead Of Soda

17. Pingback: Ditch the Soda with 7 Fruit-Infused Water Recipes | Healthy Concepts with a Nutrition Bias

18. Pingback: Water melon spa bridal shower theme idea! | Angel Minaro - The Bridal Spa Boutique

19. Pingback: Water drinken saai? niet met deze heerlijke water recepten! | Mama's eigenwijsjes

20. Pingback: Your New Favorite Summer Drink | BIRDS NEST FOUNDATION

21. Pingback: REFRESCANTE Y SALUDABLE | vidaibero

22. Pingback: 38 Detox Waters to Cleanse Your Body and Mind | Detox DIY

23. Pingback: Top 50 Detox Water Recipes for Rapid Weight Loss

24. Pingback: Fruitwater maken: 10 heerlijke recepten om zelf te maken

25. Pingback: Infused Water Inspirations | A Healthy Happy Glow

26. Pingback: STAY HYDRATED & ZAP YOUR SODA CRAVINGS AT THE SAME TIME | bodyrichfitness

27. Pingback: STAY HYDRATED & ZAP YOUR SODA CRAVINGS AT THE SAME TIME - Atlanta Personal Fitness

28. Pingback: 14 Beautiful Fruit-Infused Waters To Drink Instead Of Soda - ZuziFeed

29. Pingback: 25 Fruit-Infused Waters for Glowing Skin |

30. Pingback: Top 25 Detox Water Recipes for Rapid Weight Loss🍋🍓🍉💦 | iKickfat

31. Pingback: 13 recetas de infusiones frías con frutas | La mesa está servida

32. Pingback: Whittret

33. Pingback: » 14 bonitas infusiones para de fruta para tomar en lugar de gaseosas

34. Pingback: 10 water recepten |

35. Pingback: 13 освежающих напитков, которые помогут пережить жару | Все про Киев

36. Pingback: 6 příchutí pro ovocné limonády | Dorty od Kristiny

37. Pingback: פירות שכיף להוסיף למים: 11 מתכונים פשוטים עם טוויסט מפתיע | Bubble Blog

38. Pingback: 12 ways to jazz up your water this summer - Rhubarbarians

39. Pingback: 14 Amazing Fruit-Infused Water Recipes To Drink Instead Of Soda - Michael Andrew Arata, MD

40. Pingback: The Magic Time to Drink Water for Weight Loss