Easter Brunch Recipe Roundup
With Easter quickly approaching, you may be on the hunt for brunch ideas and I’ve got you covered! Easter morning is always a little hectic for me as we are rushing off to church, but I still like to make something a little special for breakfast and brunch, especially if we have guests!
I’ve put together some of my favorite brunch recipes that are sure to please everyone!
(From left to right, top to bottom)
1. 1-Hour Cinnamon Rolls: I mean, is there anything better than fresh cinnamon rolls? I think not.
2. Ham and Gruyère Crêpes: These crêpes are super tasty and you can make the crêpes the night before to save time and just stuff and warm the morning of!
3. Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins: Nobody can say no to a good muffin and these are one of my faves! They aren’t loaded with tons of sugar, but have the perfect touch of sweetness from the bananas and chocolate chips! You can also make these the night before.
4. Crockpot Breakfast Casserole: While this casserole may not be the prettiest dish, it couldn’t be easier to prep the night before and wake up to in the morning all ready to go!
5. Baked Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal: Oatmeal is always a good choice for breakfast and this oatmeal can be baked in larger portions if needed!
6. Low-Carb Egg Muffins: These low-carb egg muffins are perfect if you or your guests are watching carbs and calories. You can stuff these with almost any cheese or veggies to give your guests a variety to choose from.
7. Dark Chocolate Pancakes with Raspberry Sauce: If you are looking for an extra special treat, look no further. These pancakes are rich and dreamy!
8. Low-Fat Spinach Cheddar Quiche with Oat Crust: I love this quiche recipe so much! It’s always on my list for brunch ideas.
9. Baked Coconut French Toast with Tropical Fruit Topping: Nothing says warm weather like this baked coconut french toast with a tropical fruit topping!
10. Fruit Salad with Honey Lemon Dressing: Fresh fruit is always a must for any breakfast or brunch!
11. Peach Bellinis: We certainly can’t forget about drinks! These peach bellinis are a great alternative to mimosas if you are looking for something a little different!
12. Strawberry Sangria: This strawberry sangria is another great drink idea. It’s just sweet enough and pairs quite well with these other recipes.
13. Blueberry Zucchini Bread: Quick breads are perfect for a brunch! You can bake them up the night before and then just slice in the morning and serve with butter, jams, or some cream cheese.
14. Challah Bread French Toast with Lemon Mascarpone: This french toast is all kinds of amazing and I could eat the lemon mascarpone topping with a spoon all by itself!
15. Italian Biscuit Cookies: So cookies aren’t a common pick for a brunch, but these cookies are a family tradition for me and they are perfect with a cup of coffee. You could also make a batch to send home with your guests in pretty little packaging!