1. Guys, it rained! It really rained! It rained for more than 3 straight hours which for me qualifies it as a rainy day. Oh, and it was only 73 degrees. It was glorious! So glorious that I finally felt like it was the right time for my first pumpkin chai of the season. Too bad it won’t last!
2. This. I think I just died of nostalgia.
3. I’m starting to get really excited for all of my TV shows to come back! Which ones will you be watching? I think there’s too many for me to count.
4. This tote is my new favorite thing ever.
5. My life has been destroyed by allergies these last two weeks. Last night I was coughing so much, I almost had an asthma attack. My usual inhaler and sinus spray is not cutting it. Any recommendations?
6. I saw this list floating around Facebook the other day. Every item on it is absolutely true. The one thing they forgot to add is that everything that happens in life can somehow be tied to Friends. EVERYTHING.
7. The other day I went into my pantry to try to find a can of broth and it took about 10 minutes because my pantry looks like a bomb went off and I can’t stand it anymore. And then I found some spilled bread crumbs and totally freaked out that there might be bugs. If one of you wants to come organize it for me, that would be great.
8. I only have 4 more days left in my 20′s. 4 days. That’s it.
9. My husband and I keep going to bed earlier and earlier, like 9pm. No joke, just a year ago we were going to bed at 1am. And even though we spend the entire night watching TV shows on Netflix, we go upstairs and then have to “wind down” by watching more TV. Mostly House Hunters.