Have you guys tried Müler yogurt yet? If not, then you must get some immediately! They were so kind to send me some of their new products to sample and they are going to send one of you some samples too so after you read the post, scroll down to the bottom of the post to see how to enter!
Although Müller yogurt has been enjoyed in European countries, The product line has finally arrived in the U.S. It was introduced on the east coast last summer, but is now available on the west coast and every place in between!
Müller Corner is a two-chamber cup that includes creamy yogurt in one chamber and delicious mix-ins like caramelized almonds, fruit mixes and chocolate in the other. And ok, the chocolate balls is my absolute favorite! It’s like little baby Whoppers in creamy yogurt. Yum, right?
Though I really enjoyed the Corner samples I received, I think the FrütUps are my favorite. They are basically a parfait-style yogurt, featuring whipped fruit mousse on top of the yogurt. I like them because they are lower in calories than the other products which makes me feel better about eating them as a snack!
The Müller yogurt folks are going to send some samples of their new products to one lucky winner!
To win, all you have to do is visit the Müller website and tell me which yogurt product you would most like to try!
For additional entries:
1. Like Müller on Facebook. Leave a separate comment telling me you did so.
2. Like Eat. Drink. Love. on Facebook. Leave a separate comment telling me you did so.
3. Follow Müller on Twitter. Leave a separate comment telling me you did so.
4. Follow Eat. Drink. Love. on Twitter. Leave a separate comment telling me you did so.
- Contest will run until Sunday, September 1st at 11:59pm EST.
- One winner will be chosen via a random generator and will be contacted via email.
- Contest open to US residents only.
- Winner will have 24 hours to respond.
Disclaimer: Müller sent me some samples of their new products to try and review. All opinions of the products are my own.