Super Bowl Recipe Roundup and a Super Bowl Link Party!
With less than a week until Super Bowl Sunday, I thought I’d share some of my top recipe picks to serve at your party! I clearly have an obsession with avocado. I’m okay with that.
(from left to right)
1. Corn Salsa – This salsa is so stinkin’ easy and tasty! The perfect salsa to serve if you want to give your guests something a little lighter.
2. Slow Cooker Chili Lime Pulled Pork Tacos – Pulling out your slow cooker is actually a great idea for a Super Bowl party. First, it can feed a big crowd, and second, all you have to do is throw everything in and let it go!
3. Avocado Mango Crostini – So this one may be a little “fancy” for a Super Bowl party, but I just love it so much. It’s okay to be fancy sometimes.
4. Crazy Guacamole – This may be one of my favorite dips ever. It’s guacamole, kicked up to a new level!
5. Skinny Raspberry Margaritas – You can’t forget the drinks for your Super Bowl party! I love my Skinny Raspberry Margaritas!
6. Crock Pot Chicken Ranch Tacos – This recipe is just stupid easy and delicious. Double it to feed a bigger crowd and then set up a taco bar where your guests can put together their own tacos!
7. Low-Fat Buffalo Chicken Bites – These take a little longer to put together than some of the other recipes I listed, but they are a big crown pleaser!
8. Strawberry Avocado Salsa with Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips – This is a great salsa to make if you want to give your guests a little something sweet. I can’t even tell you how wonderful strawberries and avocado are together!
9. Baked Low-Fat Buffalo Chicken Taquitos – You really can’t go wrong with buffalo chicken for the Super Bowl!
Ok, so those are some of my favorite dishes for the big game. Now, I want to know yours! Let’s have our very own virtual Super Bowl party! Link up your favorite recipes for game day below!