Quinoa Corn Cakes with Peach, Avocado, and Tomato Salsa

Quinoa Corn Cakes with Peach, Avocado, and Tomato Salsa

Good morning, friends! It’s Friday!! Yeah!! Hubs and I are in Orlando this weekend visiting family. It’s nice to get away for a weekend after the long two weeks I’ve had!

Today I am guest posting on Kym’s lovely blog, Free Spirit Eater. Kym was one of the first people I met when I first starting blogging and she is so incredibly sweet and supportive! I’m so happy to be on her blog today!

I made some tasty little quinoa corn cakes topped with fresh peach, avocado, and tomato salsa! These cakes are light on the tummy, but so tasty. I think I could just eat the salsa with a spoon!

Quinoa Corn Cakes with Peach, Avocado, and Tomato Salsa

So, please go check out the recipe and say “hi” to Kym!!

Quinoa Corn Cakes with Peach, Avocado, and Tomato Salsa

15 Responses to “Quinoa Corn Cakes with Peach, Avocado, and Tomato Salsa”

Elizabeth @ The Bare Midriff — August 17, 2012 at 12:17 pm

Oh, this is exactly what I needed – a recipe that uses lots of the stuff we got in our CSA share this week!

Choc Chip Uru — August 17, 2012 at 4:10 pm

So healthy, and refreshing recipe :D
    Loving the ingredients!

FreeSpiritEater — August 17, 2012 at 5:26 pm

Thank you so much for guest posting Stephanie! Hope you and your husband are having a fabulous time =]

Ramona — August 17, 2012 at 6:31 pm

Kym is a sweetie!! These quinoa corn cakes are perfect for her healthy lifestyle cooking too. Have a great vacation… you deserve it. :)

Emily @ Life on Food — August 17, 2012 at 7:04 pm

Have fun in Orlando! These look delicious. I am heading on over to check out the recipe.

Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers — August 18, 2012 at 7:46 am

Have fun in Orlando! Enjoy your weekend, you deserve a break!! Going to check out your recipe!!

Anne@FromMySweetHeart — August 18, 2012 at 9:34 am

I love Kym and I love these little bites! That salsa on it’s own is pretty amazing! Heading over to check it out. Hope you are having fun! :)

Lisa {Sweet 2 Eat Baking} — August 19, 2012 at 6:20 pm

Hope you’ve had a wonderful weekend in Orlando. This looks pretty amazing. I’m off to go check them out more..

RavieNomNoms — August 20, 2012 at 9:09 am

Now this is my kind of meal! I love the salsa on top!

JulieD — August 20, 2012 at 1:13 pm

Have fun in Orlando, my hometown!! These look great…hopping over to check them out further.

claire @ the realistic nutritionist — August 20, 2012 at 1:48 pm

These look amazing!!!

Baking Serendipity — August 20, 2012 at 9:26 pm

I’ve been loving all things quinoa this summer, but haven’t made it into cake form yet. These look perfect!

sally @ sallys baking addiction — August 21, 2012 at 10:43 am

Just the pictures alone are enough to make me drool! headed over to check the recipe out now! I feel like I could eat that salsa by the spoonful :)

Cucina49 — August 21, 2012 at 2:41 pm

Those quinoa cakes look amazing–will check out the recipe on Kym’s blog. Hope you had a good time in Orlando!

Alyssa — August 22, 2012 at 11:25 pm

Very pretty! My family doesn’t care for quinoa, but I bet they would love these!