I passed my dissertation defense!!! I am Dr. Stephanie!!!!
Let’s celebrate with some fattening and delicious cookies!!!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- dash of salt
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and sugars. Mix in the egg, chocolate hazelnut spread, and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Slowly beat in the dry mixture in with the wet mixture until well combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- On a lined baking sheet, spoon out dough, in about 1 heaping tablespoon, onto the pan, leaving about 2 inches in between each cookie. Bake for about 10-12 minutes.