I was recently contacted by the makers of Cascal who make a natural and fruity soft drink. You know I am always down to try new and natural products so I was really excited to do a review of these drinks! The peeps from Cascal were nice enough to send me this great package containing three of their drink flavors!
Here is some info from their website about these tasty soft drinks:
-Deliciously bubbly soda
-Fermented for a unique and sophisticated taste
-No sugars other than those from fruit juice
-Crafted with natural juices
-60-80 calories per can
These drinks are all natural and they contain no caffeine! I liked them because they do not contain added sugars, so they are not overly sweet! I got to try the Berry Cassis, Tropical Mango, and the Bright Citrus. These sodas taste more sophisticated than regular fruit sodas. They even tell you what food would pair well with each flavor! I would recommend serving them as a non-alcoholic drink option at your next party! You can find Cascal at Whole Foods, Earth Fare, Bristol Farms, and on Amazon.
I was most excited to try the Berry Cassis flavor which has hints of black currants, tangerine, and lemon. I liked this flavor, however, it was a little watery tasting to me. I think I was expecting a stronger flavor.
The Tropical Mango was my favorite. It has hints of mango, jasmine, and lime. Perhaps it is because I love all things mango! I wasn’t sure about the jasmine, but it totally works!
And finally, the Bright Citrus. My husband like this one best and I would say it was my second favorite! With hints of lemongrass, tangerine, and pineapple, it kind of tasted like a kicked up orange juice. It was very refreshing!
Now, it’s your turn to enter for your chance to win your own package of Cascal samples!
1. Tell me your favorite drink (can be alcoholic or non-alcoholic).
For additional entries:
1. Like Cascal on Facebook. Leave a separate comment telling me you did so.
2. Follow Cascal on Twitter. Leave a separate comment telling me you did so.
3. Like Eat. Drink. Love. on Facebook. Leave me a separate comment telling me you did so.
4. Follow Eat. Drink. Love. on Twitter. Leave me a separate comment telling me you did so.
So that’s 5 ways to win some samples of Cascal!
- This giveaway is open until 11:59PM EST on Friday, July 20th
- Winner will be chosen via a random number generator
- Giveaway is open for U.S. residents only
- Winner will receive an email notifying them they have won. The winner has 24 hours to claim this prize, otherwise a new winner will be chosen.
Disclaimer: I did not receive any monetary compensation for this review. All views expressed in this review are my own.