Good morning! Things are looking pretty different around here, huh?! Eat. Drink. Love. just got an awesome makeover! I’m so excited about the new look and I hope you guys like it!
First, I want to give a major shout out to Lacey from Little Miss Nerd Girl for doing such a great job on my blog design! I totally recommend her to any of you other bloggers out there that are looking to give your blogs a little facelift!
There are still a few kinks to work out and I will be working on those over the next week so bear with me! Aside from the new design, some new features that have been added are email subscriptions (don’t know why I didn’t have that before, sorry!!), and for every post starting today and on, you will now see a print button attached to each recipe that you can just print out my recipes instead of the whole page!
Ok, now onto this Bailey’s Irish Cream No-Bake Cheesecake deliciousness…
I have one thing to say about this…O.M.F.G.!!! Yes, it’s that good. This Irish cream cheesecake is rich, boozy, creamy, and decadent. In fact, it was so rich, I couldn’t even finish my little bowl and it made me sad because boy did I want to!
Make it for St. Patty’s Day, make it for a Friday night, I don’t really care, just make it!! And make it NOW!
- 12 Oreo cookies, cream removed
- 3 tbs. unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (8-ounce) block reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container light whipped topping thawed
- 1/2 cup Bailey's Irish Cream Liqueur
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- whipped topping (optional)
- nuts (optional)
- caramel (optional)
- sprinkles (optional)
- Place the Oreos into a food processor and crush into crumbs. Or you can also place them in a freezer bag and crush with a rolling pin. Divide the crumbs evenly amongst individual serving dishes and push the crumbs down to form a crust. Spoon a little bit of the melted butter over the crumbs in each dish. Try to cover as much of the crumbs as possible.
- Place the chocolate chips in a large microwave-safe bowl. Melt in the microwave. Add the cream cheese and beat until smooth with an electric mixer. Stir in the vanilla and Bailey's. Fold in the whipped topping until well-blended.
- Pipe or spoon the mixture evenly amongst the serving dishes. Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Add toppings, if desired.
You can adjust the fat in this recipe by using regular, reduced fat, or fat-free cream cheese. Same goes for the whipped topping!
Recipe adapted from: My Baking Addiction