15 Perfect Fall Soup Recipes
Fall is in full swing and it’s starting to really cool down. I adore chilly nights and my favorite way to spend a cold day is inside with a big pot of soup simmering away on the stove! Today I’ve rounded up fifteen of my favorite soup, stew, and chili recipes to help keep you warm and cozy this fall and winter!
1. White Chicken Chili – This chili is light, creamy, and cozy!
2. Cauliflower Soup – Love potato soup but without all the carbs! This soup is rich and creamy and the perfect sub for potatoes.
3. Slow Cooker Tuscan Meatball Soup – This soup couldn’t be easier! Just toss everything in the slow cooker and let it go! Perfect for weeknight meals or lazy weekends!
4. Three Bean Turkey Chili – This chili is packed with protein and fiber and seriously delish!
5. Moroccan Chicken Stew – For when you’re feeling fancy, but without all the work!
6. Apple Sweet Potato Soup – One of my favorites! This soup is literally fall in a bowl!
7. Easy Potato Soup – This potato soup is surprisingly light and so easy to make too!
8. Sweet Potato Chili – You won’t miss the meat in this hearty sweet potato chili.
9. Lentil Sweet Potato Stew – Packed with protein and fiber and will fill the tummy without adding a ton of calories.
10. Roasted Butternut Squash and Pumpkin Soup – Roasted squash and pumpkin. It can’t get more fall than this soup.
11. Spicy Black Bean Soup – Vegan, cozy, and packed with a bit of a kick!
12. Minestrone Soup – A quick and easy take on the classic minestrone soup.
13. Pasta e Fagioli – A family favorite of mine! This Italian soup just screams comfort in a bowl!
14. Pumpkin Coconut Soup – This soup is so creamy and simple. It’s also vegan-friendly!
15. Tortilla Soup – Last and certainly not least, this tortilla soup is my favorite on this list. I love everything about tortilla soup, the flavors and I’m all about the toppings! Toasted tortilla chips, cheese, avocado, cilantro…Gah! I’m in love!
Bonus Recipe! This easy cornbread is the perfect accompaniment for soups, chilis, and stews!